We have been holidaying at Rawnsley Park over the October long weekend since 2004 and look forward to our stay there every year. The staff are always very helpful, the accommodation (we stay in the cabins) always very clean and tidy, and the location just superb. Never tire of the views of Wilpena Pound and surrounding countryside. The provision of a couple of fire pits are most appreciated and well used by us. If you want to take the night off from cooking, the Woolshed restaurant on site is highly recommended - and is a great location for a pre-dinner drink on the deck while watching the sun set on Rawnsley Bluff. Plenty of acitivities to take part in - cycling, walking, drives to Wilpena, nearby gorges, Blinman, Parachilna, etc - or, you can just sit back and enjoy the serenity. Kids love walking over to visit the resident horses, and the opportunity to spot emus, kangaroos and lizards strolling nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 430-kilometres north of Adelaide (approximately five hours drive), Rawnsley Park Station is a multi-award winning property that adjoins the Flinders Ranges National Park and overlooks the southern side of Wilpena Pound. The Flinders Ranges is one of Australia's 'National Landscapes' characterized by rugged mountain ranges, spectacular gorges, sheltered creeks lined with River Red Gums and abundant wildlife. This area is world-renowned for its geological history, Aboriginal rock art sites and impressive fossil remains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Rawnsley Park Station Eco Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rawnsley Park Station Eco Villas Hotel Flinders Ranges National Park
- Rawnsley Park Station Eco Villas Flinders Ranges National Park, Australia - South Australia