Our recent visit was our ninth stay in the cabins which we find a great place to visit when we have overseas visitors. We like the open views to Rawnsley Bluff and surrounding hills and have a ritual of getting up to Alison's Saddle for sunrise. From the Rawnsley Station we enjoy the day trip through the Bunyeroo Gorge, Aroona Valley and Brachina Gorge returning via the Moralana Scenic Route, without 4- wheel drive.
We always find the cabins well prepared for our visit and the BBQ's in good condition.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 430-kilometres north of Adelaide (approximately five hours drive), Rawnsley Park Station is a multi-award winning property that adjoins the Flinders Ranges National Park and overlooks the southern side of Wilpena Pound. The Flinders Ranges is one of Australia's 'National Landscapes' characterized by rugged mountain ranges, spectacular gorges, sheltered creeks lined with River Red Gums and abundant wildlife. This area is world-renowned for its geological history, Aboriginal rock art sites and impressive fossil remains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Rawnsley Park Station Eco Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rawnsley Park Station Eco Villas Hotel Flinders Ranges National Park
- Rawnsley Park Station Eco Villas Flinders Ranges National Park, Australia - South Australia