We stayed two nights in Eco-Villa number 1 ("Hakea") which is a two-bedroom villa with direct views to Rawnsley Bluff. The villa is very spacious with lots of light and high cathedral ceilings. Each bedroom has its own ensuite bathroom with a separate shower and large bath. Both bedrooms feature a skylight with an electronic retractable blind. The kitchen is well appointed with a large fridge, dishwasher, microwave oven and four-burner stove top. There is no oven. Outside, on the long, wrap-around sheltered veranda is a gas BBQ. Broadband Internet (with decent speed) is available at a cost of $10 for two hours. We found the staff at the resort to be uniformly helpful and friendly and we loved the food and service at the resort's restaurant (the chef is French).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 430-kilometres north of Adelaide (approximately five hours drive), Rawnsley Park Station is a multi-award winning property that adjoins the Flinders Ranges National Park and overlooks the southern side of Wilpena Pound. The Flinders Ranges is one of Australia's 'National Landscapes' characterized by rugged mountain ranges, spectacular gorges, sheltered creeks lined with River Red Gums and abundant wildlife. This area is world-renowned for its geological history, Aboriginal rock art sites and impressive fossil remains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, HostelWorld and Booking.com so you can book your Rawnsley Park Station Eco Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rawnsley Park Station Eco Villas Hotel Flinders Ranges National Park
- Rawnsley Park Station Eco Villas Flinders Ranges National Park, Australia - South Australia