My partner and I enjoyed our stay at Kookaburra Lodge. Kookaburra lodge is a small motel, which doesn't pretend to be something it isn't. It is quiet and in a lovely garden setting. The rooms are simple. They are very clean and very comprtable and made to feel homely. We stayed in the end room, which was particularly private. The owners are very helpful and friendly, the town of Yungaburra is an excellent place to base yourself for the southern tablelands. Overall we haven't anything bad to say about my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kookaburra Lodge is a 12 room motel set in tropical gardens in the heart of historical Yungaburra village. Each room is en suite and air-conditioned with its own veranda where room service breakfasts are served. The motel's off-highway location is a bonus with no traffic noise. We are within walking distance from restaurants, shops and Peterson creek where the Platypus live. We are also Bike Friendly so if your riding the Mountain Bike Trails or the scenic roads around the Tablelands we have secure storage for your bike along with workbench and tools and wash down area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Kookaburra Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kookaburra Hotel Yungaburra
- Kookaburra Motel Yungaburra