“Great food”

Flynn's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Yungaburra
Cuisines: Italian, French, European
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Established 2002. We are a small restaurant serving quality fresh food made from local produce. We cook French /Italian cuisine. Family friendly. Children's meals are available. Fully licensed, we serve quality wines, beers and spirits. Wheelchair accessible.
Port Kennedy, Australia
“Great food”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Touring around the atherton tablelands we found this place at the top of town in Yungaburra. What a delight. The service was excellent and the food exquisite. I just wish i could have eaten more. The entree of scallops was delisious and the spagetti with prawns was excellent. If your in town, do your tastebudds a favour and eat here. Very happy

Ovation17, Owner at Flynn's Restaurant, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Hi BaldrickArmadale,

Thank you for your passionate and positive review of Flynn's Restaurant in beautiful little Yungaburra Village. I am always happy to hear feedback from our happy well-fed guests.
We look forward to serving you again if you ever in our neck of the woods.

Warmest regards,
Liam Flynn

“Always good”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

There are a couple of Tablelands restaurants I have visited over and over again and this is one of them. As far as I'm concerned a restaurant is only as good as the last meal they served. The reason I continue to return to Flynns is because everytime I have eaten here my experience has always been excellent in all respects. I will surely return again.

Sydney, Australia
2,868 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,846 helpful votes
“Outstanding for a regional restaurant”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

An incredibly high standard of food for a country town - very innovative and creative.
The restaurant itself has a very relaxing and comfortable feel and it is the type of restaurant that both deserves success and I wish was in my own town.

“Outstanding!”
Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

A visitor from Victoria, accustomed to Melbourne's excellent restaurant scene, I was thrilled to discover Flynn's. My meal there last night was fabulous.
I cannot fault any aspect of the evening: a beautiful meal with fresh, quality ingredients, charming ambience and friendly, efficient service.
Looking forward to dining at Flynn's next time I'm in the Tablelands.

Townsville, Australia
“Unique”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Flynns has alot of character & individuality about it. What a lovely place to dine with exceptional service. The ambiance is wonderful particularly on a quiet night. They offer a meal deal for $45 which encompasses a soup, a main & desert for $45 which is great value, however I could only manage main & desert. I had the duck for main & home made apple tart for desert. Very pleased & would certainly return.