“One of the better Services Clubs”

Stanthorpe RSL Services Club
Ranked #10 of 46 Restaurants in Stanthorpe
Reviewed September 21, 2018

Staff excellent and helpful, good meal, good service highly recommend. Premises good and spotlessly clean.
Thankfully a club that understands and can cater for Coeliacs (gluten free). Liked it so much came back twice for lunch and dinner. Has to be good to do that.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 17, 2018

A very friendly club and quite welcoming. However, the meal that I ordered was not cooked to my liking. I actually thought that chefs liked patrons who had their steak rare! It came out well done. Very disappointed. My friends' meals were fine. Just don't order your steak "rare".

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

I love dining at the Stanthorpe RSL. Over the past few years, it has undergone a huge transformation, which now rivals any RSL (except the coast views) for both ambience and dining. The food is good, exactly what you’d expect from this type of restaurant. The surroundings are modern and pleasing to the eye. Well worth a try.

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

I have been disappointed by the Stanthorpe RSL in the past but they certainly redeemed themselves on Saturday, 25th August. The Amiens History Assn booked the venue for a French Dinner to raise funds for the Amiens Legacy Centre being constructed to preserve the history, stories and remnants of the Pikedale Soldier Settlement begun after WW1. The kitchen staff surpassed themselves with the meal. Three courses - French Onion Soup, Boeuf Bourguignon or Coq au Vin, Apple Tarte Tatin or Creme Brulee. Gastronomic delight. I would recommend the RSL for a function.

Reviewed August 26, 2018

We haven't been to the RSL in years, since a bad experience with awful food which put us off.
But we were surprised by the quality of the food. The chicken parmigiana was huge and freshly made. My husband's steak was cooked exactly as ordered.
I wish I had still enough room for dessert as the special Peanut Butter Semi Freddo looked great when it was delivered to a table near us, and only $5.
The good food combined with the convenience of the courtesy bus means that we will definitely return here on a regular basis as long as they continue to maintain this level of quality.