“Beautiful pasta”

Ranked #4 of 44 Restaurants in Stanthorpe
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The meals were large and overflowing with amazing Italian flavours. The duck pate had a beautiful orange flavour. Locals recommended the stuffed mushrooms and they definitely lived up to the recommendation. We both had the cannelloni, one meat one ricotta and spinach, both were delicious. Beautiful home made pasta. Too much to eat in one sitting had to take the rest home to enjoy later! For the full experience try the weekend smorgasbord!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Last weekend I was visiting from Brisbane with an old friend and I'd heard so much positive feedback about ANNA'S, so I wanted to see for myself what all the hype was about. So, Friday night we headed to Anna's and it was packed. It was a buffet of all you can eat, there were so many delicious looking meals I didn't know where to start. My favourite was the stuffed mushrooms and the gnocchi, although all of my selections were delicious. The service was amazing, all of the staff were so friendly and when it was time to leave, they generously offered to call a cab for us....our cab experience was another story. I highly recommend Anna's and can't wait to get back to Stanthorpe to dine there again.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

We had a meal here to celebrate our 41st wedding anniversary. The food was delicious and well presented, and the ambience pleasant. The kitchen obvioulsy takes great care in choosing fresh local produce. Only suggestion I'd make is the introduction of a minibus/taxi service to return guests to their accommodation after a few drinks. There aren't many taxis in Stanthorpe.

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

For the second time in a couple of months, we were taken to Anna's for dinner. This one was a Fathers' Day dinner. Friday night is the best smorgasbord you will find. Reasonable price and superb service. Don't eat for a week before you visit. Wonderful authentic Italian food to die for.

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

We had a group dinner - on a school night - it was freezing outside, but the inside of Anna’s was warm and inviting.
It is an old style restaurant, quite dated but in a pleasant way. They have a decent wine list, but you can buy local Granite Belt wines (I bought a Ravenscroft Tempramello that was great), and pay a corkage fee.
The food was served on the tables in platters, in huge quantities and great taste. I am not a fan of fried food, but the served fried prawn cutlets with fresh strawberries-it was worthwhile.
We all left there feeling satisfied and pleased with home style good food
Recommend