We have stayed at Castaways several times and were very pleased to see the resort is back to full operation after the cyclone. Unfortunately they have lost their English chef so the food standard has slipped a bit, but the bar is still fabulous - fantastic cocktails.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castaways Resort & Spa offers a wide range of accommodation, with 48 luxury beachfront rooms and self-contained apartments, a private beachside villa and 18 lush rainforest rooms, spread over two centrally-located properties. All rooms located within our beachfront property other than the hotel rooms, feature a private balcony or garden patio with stunning views out to the Coral Sea and Dunk Island. Our beachfront hotel rooms feature a full length windows with views of the beautiful beachfront. All rooms located within our rainforest property are surrounded by our lush rainforest gardens, providing wonderful serenity and privacy. All guests have access to all of our facilities, including our 25m lap pool, beachfront leisure pool, rainforest lagoon pool, gym, laundry, Drift Day Spa and Bibesia Restaurant and Cocktail Bar, which is open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Wifi is free and accessible throughout the resort and all parking is off-the-road and complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Castaways Resort & Spa Mission Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castaways Resort & Spa Mission Beach Hotel Mission Beach
- Castaways Resort And Spa Mission Beach
- Castaways Hotel On Mission Beach
- Castaways Resort On Mission Beach