“Relaxed Paradise”

$205.90*
and up
Beach Skydive from up to 15000ft over Mission Beach
Reviewed October 12, 2013

A little secret I want to keep to myself ;) Ok if I must - South Mission Beach is bliss and I didn't want to leave.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We loved the peace and quiet of the town and the ability for long walks along the beach. Cute little shops and restaurants.

1  Thank Ken and Carolyn... M
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I was driving from Port Douglas to Townsville, and decided to have a glimpse at Mission Beach. I had a glimpse and that was enough for me to change into my bathing suit! Temperature was like 32 C, a gentle breeze and the best: water so clear you could see the bottom. The sea was almost calm in a turquoise colour. There wasn't many people on the beach. It was perfect. The best swim I had so far in Australia. This beach reminded me of an isolated one in Palawan, Philippines. This kind of place is only for people that want to relax and forget the stress of modernities. If you are a party lover and a usual big resort person, this is not exactly the place for you. I was happy I could enjoy this beach and am looking forward to come back!

2  Thank apsb
Reviewed October 5, 2013

This is one of my wife's favourite beaches. It is just delightful and so scenic. I understand the resort was hit by a cyclone a few years ago so it is good to see it fully restored to its former glory.

It is just a short drive off the Bruce Highway and a 'must visit' in my book. There are a lot of activities for all ages.

I have attached a few photographs.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We stayed Monday/Tuesday night and guess what....most things are closed Monday/Tuesday. Remember there are people visiting everyday. It needs to move forward to accommodate everyone. It is a tourist place with people travelling and visiting all the time...therefore things should be open every day for them to bring their trade.

1  Thank Lisa H