“Excellent hotel and service!”

The Sebel Maroochydore
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Maroochydore
Reviewed June 14, 2011

Second time I've stayed here and will do so again. The two bedroom apartments on the 6th floor are the best.

• Stayed: June 2011
There are newer reviews for The Sebel Maroochydore

Reviewed May 25, 2011

Stayed one night in a two bedroom apartment with Spa. Had a great stay! The apartments are fantastic and well laid out. We didnt get an ocean view as we were on the second floor, but our apartment had its own gate onto the pool, which would have been great if I had remembered by swimmers
(it was late May so i thought it would have been too cold!)! The room was clean, however there were a few things such as dented walls and marks on the blinds, but that is being really picky! The kitchen is great, everything you would need. Would go again! The location is in the middle of the two places you would want to be (Maroochy or Mooloobah), and has some food places around without the need to go to far.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2011

We had a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom room and it was perfect. With a toddler and a baby it suited us to have it self contained. The staff were friendly and although there was no restaurant on site they gave us breakfast vouchers for a nearby cafe that was much better than any hotel buffet. The pool was great to sit by and the kids pool was enjoyed by our 3 year old. Definitely would come again.

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed March 8, 2011

My husband and I needed somewhere to stay the night before my cousins wedding and this was the only place I could find that had vacancies (I didn't book until 3 days in advance!). We weren't sure what to expect but were thrilled when we got inside our two-bedroom appartment! It was so spacious, modern, tile floor, balcony included and an incredible view of the beach! It was also great to stumble upon a spa bath in the ensuite! We loved it! I'd love to go again some-day! A little expensive but worth it for a fun getaway!

20 minutes walk from Sunshine Plaza which is a GREAT shopping centre! Plenty of nice reasturants and the beach within easy walking distance. The beach is absolutely beautiful and there's plenty to do!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2011

I was looking for accommodation on the Sunshine Coast and picked the Sebel, purely on location and because I got a great leisure rate through my work, plus it has free parking. Even the lady on reception was surprised by how cheap we had got it fo. We stayed in a 2 bed, 2 bathroom ocean view apartment and it was absolutely huge!! Everything was spotless and all brand new appliances in the kitchen. The two bedrooms were a good size, one with en suite and a spa bath, looking out to the ocean! There was also another separate bathroom. Both bedrooms had windows looking out across the beach. There was also a huge wrap around terrace with stunning views. It was just a shame that the weather was a bit wet whilst we were there, but if there had of been a sunset, the terrace would've been a fantastic place to view it from. Only stayed for one night, but definitely wish we could've have stayed longer. I can highly recommend the Thai restaurant across the road aswell. Very authentic and fantastic food! Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 26, 2011

This is a lovely place to stay. I would highly recommend for families. I had a very large two bedroom two bathroom apartment all to myself. Decor is modern. Apartments very clean. Apartments have a spa bath. Washing machine and dryer. Full kitchen. Dining table. Lounge area. Great views of the ocean. Excellent service. Pool is nice as is the hot tub on the roof. Please note that there are no restaurants or bars in the hotel. Plenty of places close by where you can eat, drink and relax in the beautiful sunshine.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 24, 2011

I had booked one of the penthouses here as i have stayed here befor in one of there other rooms & was very happy with it all . I booked the penthouse for myself & spouse as a special suprise for my spouse . Apon arival i was told the penthouse spars wernt working & hadnt been for some time . The staff there are & where very helpful & did there best to offer me other accodation in the hotel or a or a lower rate . This wasnt what upset me it was out of there hands as booking is done via Sydney , & i beleave this should be noted on the booking page of the internet . As usual the room was clean & view was graet but was let down by the furnishings as they seemed to be of second hand nature . On inspectino of the roof top spa i found the area to be quite a mess & a bit of a let down . For the money spent i would avise others to think twice about booking the penthouses , but Do agree that the other rooms are of good value for your $$$$ . I would advise ppl to inspect there room on arrival .

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Maroochydore
Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort
Oceans Mooloolaba
Oceans Mooloolaba
#4 of 16 in Mooloolaba
Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort

Been to The Sebel Maroochydore? Share your experiences!