“Lucky the chicken is good”
Review of Nando's

Ranked #123 of 211 Restaurants in Maroochydore
Cuisines: Portuguese
Sunshine Coast, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lucky the chicken is good”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

This place is in a great spot but not very clean or tidy. I got takeaway today however with 3 ppl behind the counter and hardly any customers, the tables with plates from dine ins weren't cleaned in the 10 minutes I waited for my food. The staff are not that well presented and certainly don't provide great customer service.
I had to ask for my drink when they gave me my food and they forgot my sachet of sauce. (Although didn't realise until I got home). Is it really that hard? Chicken was good. Chips not fresh.

• Visited November 2013

Brisbane
“Yummy dinner”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Enjoyed a family dinner at Nando's recently. Although the restaurant was very busy, the service was good. Food was very tasty and as described. Would return if we were ever in the area.

Visited May 2013