“Very nice food and view”
Review of Arnica - CLOSED

Arnica
Cuisines: Australian, Seafood, Mediterranean
Good for: Scenic view, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Caloundra, Australia
“Very nice food and view”
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

We ate here as a group of 7. Even though it was a rainy day, the view was still amazing and the food was very good. We were there for lunch and the service was great, and not a lot of people in the restaurant, which meant we had the full attention of the waiter. I would like to return on a fine day to get the full advantage of the location.

Visited July 2013

Buderim, Australia
“Beautiful location, great service but average food”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I tried Arnica with a group of 10 recently and was impressed by the location and service from our waiter, however for me the food did not quite live up to my expectations of fine dining. We still had a fabulous time and presume that the chef was having an off night, but compared to other local favorites it did unfortunately slightly miss the mark for us.

Maroochydore, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“love love love.”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

What can I say just love it. Food great. Just a very nice night. I will be back. Thank you.. The chef is really good and the owner I think? Would of liked to of meet him.

brisbane
“Best food on the coast”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Excellent food, impeccable service and prime location - looking out across the maroochydore river to the ocean! Also, as a vegetarian I often find it difficult to find good Italian food out, however Arnica is an exception and is definitely vegetarian friendly! I would recommend the restaurant to anyone and everyone. The chocolate fudge cake is a must!

Maroochydore, Australia
“Fantastic dining experience!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We all had a great time at Arnica! Fantastic food, great service and waterviews to die for.
I couldn't ask for anything more. This will stay our favourite place!