“A very good dining experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Arnica - CLOSED

Arnica
Cuisines: Australian, Seafood, Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Maroochydore
“A very good dining experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

First visit with overseas friends and all were very impressed with the food and service. Whilst the meal costs are on the high side the meal sizes were good and the menu selection varied. The scallop starter was well presented, fresh and tasty. Main course of duck with crispy skin with peppered fig is a favourite I'd recommend. Dessert was the chef's home made Christmas pudding - delicious. Good selection of quality wines to compliment the meal. You can byo wine for an $11 corkage charge. We will return.

Mount Coolum
“Very romantic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

Everything was perfect, the ambience, the staff, the quality of the food. Would definitely recommend Arnica and will return for a special occasion. Thank you.

Visited August 2012
Elbasan, Albania
“Great food,better front of house”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

We chose this restaurant for our anniversary dinner,so we hoped that it would be a great occasion and we were really looking forward to the night out.
On arriving the booking we had couldn't be found,we did it on-line,as it happens no problem the place was about 75% full, we decided to have a drink and then go to our table,good areas to have a drink but none of them were done to relax you into the evening,anyway we went to the table,ordered food and wine,both had good selections,we choose the Champagne ceviche and the Scallops followed by the duck and seafood Livorno we waited and waited for about 40mins for the starters to arrive,and I have to say at this stage I began to worry about my choice of venue!,however once the food arrived all was forgiven it was fantastic and ended up a fun and fulfilled evening,
If they can get the front of house service right it will be the place to eat on the coast.
All in all great food I would recommend it and overall well priced.

Buderim, Australia
“One of the best on the coast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I have been there twice once for a lunch special with friends and today with a work group for Melbourne cup. Both times the service from Eddie was amazing .. First class. The chef who I think is the owner is so down to earth and often comes over for a chat. The food is amazing value and simply yum can't say enough good things about the food. I really can't recommend this place enough . The views are also beautiful. Will be back. Thanks arnica.

1 Thank kateed
Maroochydore, Australia
“Love the food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

Dined here last night (3rd Oct), very quiet only 3 tables of guests. However, this did not detract from the service and the quality of the food. The waiter was very professional, it is such a joy to be served by a waiter who knows what he's doing! For entrées we had the 'funky' oysters (a selection of natural oysters dressed 5 different ways - delicious, scallops (bread crumbs on top) with a chilli dipping sauce, and the daily Asian Special (pork noodles - but not what you think, they had a delicious sauce which was so full of flavour. For mains we had, eye fillet - so perfectly cooked medium rare - so many restaurants get this wrong, accompanied with chunky fries and a mushroom jus, again, delicious, my other daughter had the veal scaloppine, salt ala bocca (or something like that) with a risotto base - couldn't fault it. As for me, I had the seafood platter for 1 (the photo says it all) - actually, it was big enough for two - all fresh and beautifully presented. Believe it or not we even managed to fit in a dessert - special chocolate mud cake and vanilla cream and the trio of desserts - choc pastry, mango sorbet and rosewater jelly. All divine. This is definitely a restaurant you would save for a special occasion, it is not cheap, but then again, I thought worth every penny. So far, this is one of the best restaurants I have found in Maroochydore.

• Visited October 2012