“Very enjoyable, relaxing & friendly experience”
Review of Spa Vitality - CLOSED

Spa Vitality
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Vitality is a leading day spa located in Maroochydore on the beautiful Sunshine Coast of Queensland and just a hop skip and a jump from the white sands and rolling surf of Maroochydore beach. We offer a wide range of quality beauty treatments and are the only day spa on the Sunshine Coast with an on site creche to give you the opportunity to relax and enjoy some guilt free "me" time.
Reviewed March 3, 2012

I am a regular visitor to Spa Vitality which is a rarity with me, but I have found the staff to be very friendly, warm & welcoming whenever I visit. I often ask for additional services once I arrive and they are very accommodating and nothing seems too much trouble.
It's nice to go to a spa where you can relax and have a personal experience, I have been to many spas all over the world and after an hour or so of treatment, I leave not even knowing their name!! I would totally recommend Spa Vitality if it is a relaxing personal experience you require - and not a production line and sales store like some have become.

2  Thank Lisa R

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Having had many treatments in numerous different spa's, I can honestly say that Spa Vitality would have to be up there with the best. Staff are extremely friendly and knowledgeable, and went above and beyond to meet my needs. They also have a creche attached to the spa, which can be used on specific days, which I thought was amazing being a mum of two young children. Whilst at the spa I enjoyed a pure deep cleanse facial, had my nails shellaced, and all of my waxing done, I walked out feeling like a new women.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

My treatment at Spa Vitality was so relaxing and the staff made me feel completely comfortable at all times. The spa has an amazing look to it and I found the staff to all be perfectly respectful and professional. The treatments they offer seem to be very extensive; definitely need to rebook soon! Thanks ladies.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

During my relaxing treatment the staff member just talked and complained about nearly everything. It wasn't relaxing at all.

2  Thank LLTDT
Carlie54754926, Manager at Spa Vitality, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2012

I'm sorry you felt this way about your treatment, and I am highly surprised this was the case, as we get such beautiful feedback from all of our clients, both local and visiting.

At Spa Vitality, we go through an extensive screening process when employing staff, and have such a great team of professional Beauty therapists at the moment, I do find it hard to believe what your saying is true. We have a rule where our therapist only talk if spoken to, we will take this on board and we really appreciate your feed back. We would love to know when you were in and which staff member looked after you on the day. The only way we can improve is by getting client feed back so thank you again.