Our daughters Wedding was held at EBB - Maroochydore on Saturday 29th March.
What a wonderful venue! The Wedding Planner - Claire has lots to offer but unforthnately on the day it is not delivered.
If you are looking at this venue here are some suggestions:
1. Make sure you check the minimum spend as it is not advertised
2. Be aware that the decorations and ceremony chairs etc are not part of the package even though they are in the brochure
3. Catering - Check the number of staff serving. Whilst there is no limit on the amount served over the time period - 1 staff serving 95 guest = very hungry Guests
4. Check what roles the staff play. eg will they manage the music for the ceremony, attend to last minute decorating - lighting candle, putting flowers on plinths etc, attend to a guest who has fallen in the toilet.
5. Check that they are flexible with the set time table.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.