“Fantastic accomodation at short notice provided by a fabulous hostess”

Maroochydore Beach Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Maroochydore B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 15, 2010

My partner booked this accomodation for me at the last minute while I was on the road. She rang me with the details and explained that Annie had been very helpful and to expect a call from her. Annie did call within minutes and gave good instructions to get to her and even gave up her own car park to fit my oversized vehicle in!
Nothing was a problem and the "themed" rooms are great; I'll be sleeping with the tiger on my return.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Maroochydore Beach Motel

Reviewed April 17, 2010

It wasn’t easy to find an accommodation around the Maroochy area during the eastern holidays. Then I asked at the Heritage Motor Inn and Annie offered me spontaneously to stay in the Aussie room. Wow, how fantastic was her decision and it made me so happy!! I ended up staying there for four nights and enjoyed every minute I spent at this pretty spot. The rooms are just sweet and Annie is it as well!! I would recommend this motel to everybody who is in love with details and wants to spend a special night at an amazing place, where every room is furnished with love…

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed April 12, 2010

While driving from Noosa to Maroochydore we found this place in the Lonely Planet. It turned out to be the best suprise of all our stayings during our trip. We took the AC/DC room, recommended by Annie. Kinda weird as being two straight guys in a pink room but hé, what's the chance that will ever happen again?! Rooms are perfect, clean, two queen beds, nice bathroom, just perfect. Annie is lovely, very friendly and a big laugh. If you have the chance, make a bet and drink some wine with Annie and her friends at the local surfclub, you'll have a lot of fun...

Cris & Peter

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 6, 2010

Although I arrived late, there wasn't a problem getting the keys, the lady was very nice and efficient. The room was very nice and clean, just what you want after a busy day. I would recommend this nice little accomodation for business travellers.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed February 9, 2010

This motel is well run by Annie and her staff. We stayed here for 3 nights on our travels around Sunshine coast and enjoyed every minute. Well located for restaurants and the beach, both only a street away. A shame the pool was out of order as someone staying previously had slashed the lining but was due to be fixed the day we left. The rooms are a good size being clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2010

Despite being on a stressful business trip, I was made to feel at home by the host Annie who even kindly invited me to join her and her friend for dinner. I had a free upgrade and have only compliments for the friendly service, privacy to work and beautiful room done up in the classical heritage style. My sincere thanks and comliments to Annie.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2010

The proprietor was down to earth, very nice and helpful. I stayed in room #1. 60's decor. Very cool. A nice change from the cookie cutter designed rooms in most hotels. Room was large and and clean. Located a block from the beach. I had a nice stay.

Stayed: January 2010, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Maroochydore
The Sebel Maroochydore
#10 of 43 in Maroochydore
Gateway Lifestyle Maroochy
Gateway Lifestyle Maroochy
#22 of 43 in Maroochydore

Been to Maroochydore Beach Motel? Share your experiences!