“OLD RELIABLE”

Cuisines: Austrian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Great ambiance - excellent service - fish on menu is best bet.
Been here before - will be back - Price is right

There are newer reviews for The Boat Shed Restaurant

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Food was delicious and the view was magnificient. I would go to this restaurant anytime. The day was not a sunny one but it didnt matter as we had such a lovely meal there. The standart of service was excellent.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Went to the Boatshed Rest last night with friends and peers in the hospitality industry and had a good night - everyone was happy with their meals - the service was good despite them being very busy - I was not so sure when making the booking for a group of 12 with the recent poor reviews - but I was pleasantly surprised and K1w1 Nikki was a great host so thank you to the boatshed team for making another memorable night for us to remember with friends. (Loved the softshell crab)

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have been to the Boat Shed several times over the past 18 years. Originally the Boat Shed was almost impossible to get in without an advance booking & the food was devine. Our recent 2 visits to the Boat Shed in 2012 were less impressive. We took a party of 4 for business to dinner & noone actually finished there meals. We told the restaurant & they amazingly gave us a voucher to return which we did. Once again the meal wasnt the greatest & the menu limited. The atmosphere is fun & the food pretty good, but not it is not good value for money in my opinion.

Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

Yum! Will definitely come back. My partner and I had a beautiful meal, we ended up sharing everything! Scallops were tasty and I even enjoyed one of my partner's oysters which I don't normally eat. The pork was divine and not too dry which I've experienced in other places. Would also have the seafood with the noodles again! No room for dessert but def next time!
Hard to pick the wine as it was all tempting but our waitress (can't remember her name but she seemed to be a manager) who suggested the Picardy Chard - highly recommended esp with the seafood.
Service was great, well timed and not too in your face leaving us to enjoy our night out.
Gorgeous location by the water, next time will be for lunch...and again for dinner!!!

1  Thank Nomesaa