“Absolutely Delightful”

The Terrace Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 52 Restaurants in Maleny
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Terrace has been an icon for dining in the hinterland for 20 years, having won the best tourism restaurant in Queensland three years in a row and the best in Australia in the year 2000.The Terrace has a huge following of locals and visitors who think nothing of driving up from Brisbane for lunch.With magnificent views and a very romantic out look at night,the best seafood experience in Qld,you do need to make reservations. Open 7 days a week for Lunch and Dinner.
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Our visit to The Terrace was one of the highlights of our vacation. The service is impeccable and the food a delight. I had the Granite Grill which was an enjoyable experience that didn't disappoint. Definately worth a visit.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Food was amazing! Menu is always changing, which can be good or bad. We went there after looking at the old menu and were excited about certain fare, so it was a bit disappointing to learn it wasn't being served. Otherwise, great service, clean and low key. The Signature Coffee was amazing!

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I have dined at the Terrace 3 times and have never been disappointed. We tend to pop up for special occasions as the owners send out discount vouchers for anniversaries, birthdays etc. The pork cutlet with veges was amazing, the wine was perfect and as always I had the Bombe Alaska for dessert - thanks Masterchef for introducing me to this one! The views are lovely and we always have a warm welcome. There is plenty of parking and it is easy to access. My husband and I will be dining back there for our anniversary in a fortnight. But make sure to book a table, even for lunch - it is very popular. And well worth it.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

What a wonderful place - these people KNOW how to do hospitality!!!!
Loved this place so much I will be driving for over an hour to pop up for lunch when the mood strikes..which it absolutely will.
AMAZING VALUE FOR MONEY - with the most gorgeous people tending to your every need.
I have never encountered such wonderful attentive friendly service IN MY LIFE.
We had the seafood platter - what wonderful selection of food - loved it so much
Best part was without doubt the seafood chowder. This was sublime..actually that deserves capitals..SUBLIME!!!!!!!!!!!
Why am I raving - you need to go to see for yourself - the owners really make this place. The food is unbeatable.
We are going to become regulars even from a distance - it really was that worthwhile.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We celebrated our first wedding anniversary at Terrace on Saturday night 11/8/12. The restaurant was packed, but we had prebooked online (very easy and user friendly, they even send you a reminder). We ordered the trio of prawns as a shared entree, and I have never eaten better prawns. Just delicious. Our mains came out and we ordered the fish of the day and the barramundi. We have eaten barramundi at many restaurants and they always seems to taste like dirt, this was the best barra by far. The fish of the day was also great.
Not only is the food great, but the service offered by our waitress was just great, all service staff show genuine care and concern and try to cover all your needs. I have never received better customer service and will return as much as possible because of this service and the lovely food.