“I would give them more stars if I could” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Terrace Seafood Restaurant

The Terrace Seafood Restaurant
Reserve with
The Terrace Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 52 Restaurants in Maleny
Cuisines: Seafood, Australian, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Terrace has been an icon for dining in the hinterland for 20 years, having won the best tourism restaurant in Queensland three years in a row and the best in Australia in the year 2000.The Terrace has a huge following of locals and visitors who think nothing of driving up from Brisbane for lunch.With magnificent views and a very romantic out look at night,the best seafood experience in Qld,you do need to make reservations. Open 7 days a week for Lunch and Dinner.
Brisbane, Australia
“I would give them more stars if I could”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

What a wonderful place - these people KNOW how to do hospitality!!!!
Loved this place so much I will be driving for over an hour to pop up for lunch when the mood strikes..which it absolutely will.
AMAZING VALUE FOR MONEY - with the most gorgeous people tending to your every need.
I have never encountered such wonderful attentive friendly service IN MY LIFE.
We had the seafood platter - what wonderful selection of food - loved it so much
Best part was without doubt the seafood chowder. This was sublime..actually that deserves capitals..SUBLIME!!!!!!!!!!!
Why am I raving - you need to go to see for yourself - the owners really make this place. The food is unbeatable.
We are going to become regulars even from a distance - it really was that worthwhile.

• Visited August 2012

Brisbane
“Best experience by far”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

We celebrated our first wedding anniversary at Terrace on Saturday night 11/8/12. The restaurant was packed, but we had prebooked online (very easy and user friendly, they even send you a reminder). We ordered the trio of prawns as a shared entree, and I have never eaten better prawns. Just delicious. Our mains came out and we ordered the fish of the day and the barramundi. We have eaten barramundi at many restaurants and they always seems to taste like dirt, this was the best barra by far. The fish of the day was also great.
Not only is the food great, but the service offered by our waitress was just great, all service staff show genuine care and concern and try to cover all your needs. I have never received better customer service and will return as much as possible because of this service and the lovely food.

• Visited August 2012
Ipswich, Australia
“AAA++”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

My husband booked this restaurant for our first wedding anniversary dinner. Friendly helpful service, above value for money food of the very best quality. The streamers and table decorations were a delightful touch and totally unexpected. Thank you for making our first anniversary meal memorable.

• Visited July 2012
Sydney
“Happy Birthday Dad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

Booked on - line from Sydney for my Dads 80th. My dad was greeted with a happy birthday on arrival by the waiting staff and our table set with streamers and happy 80th birthday scrolled around the tablecloths.Totally unexpected but what a first impression! The service was subtle and our waiting staff knew just when to arrive. Their menu knowledge was superb. All our meals arrived together and they were true to the menu description and the flavors were brilliant. My parents have already told half of the sunshine coast of their incredible birthday lunch and I'm sure we will be back and I know they will too. Our meals including breads, mains, wine, beer, coffees and tasting plates of desserts came to $360. For 6 adults that's a great price.
We were seated with the same view depicted in the on- line photos it was as if we jumped into the brochure. This is my first time I have ever left a review and I do so hoping that the Terrace continues to enjoy the success it deserves. Thank you ... Kirsty (Sydney)

• Visited July 2012
Brisbane, Australia
“Always an enjoyable meal out.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

Food quality and presentation is excellent. We just wish they didn't put paper on the tables. If I am paying good money to go to a good restaurant I don't want paper covering the table clothes. It cheapens the experience. It doesn't stop us going there because the food is good.

Visited July 2012