“Great!”

The Terrace Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 52 Restaurants in Maleny
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Terrace has been an icon for dining in the hinterland for 20 years, having won the best tourism restaurant in Queensland three years in a row and the best in Australia in the year 2000.The Terrace has a huge following of locals and visitors who think nothing of driving up from Brisbane for lunch.With magnificent views and a very romantic out look at night,the best seafood experience in Qld,you do need to make reservations. Open 7 days a week for Lunch and Dinner.
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Service was prompt! It was quiet, tasteful and the food was excellent! It is expensive but well worth it! The seafood chowder was superb! .

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Because of the high ratings in TripAdvisor and the restaurant's high prices, I was expecting something much better than I got. Our dishes were OK, but neither my wife or I was impressed. In particular, my vegetarian plate was more than half starches (rice, polenta, potato).

1  Thank Bill S
Reviewed March 24, 2012

We ended up going here because we had a Red Balloon voucher to use and we were so glad we chose this experience. The seafood indulgence for two was absolutely delightful, we had It two nights in a row. Craig the owner was so lovely, his service was impeccable... He had a wealth of knowledge in the area and shared bits of info with us.. The seafood would have to be the best I have tasted so far, so fresh and full of flavour and cooked to perfection... Highly recommend this restaurant and their Seafood Indulgence for Two.... Thanks Craig for your wonderful service on our two visits:)

Reviewed March 17, 2012

At $40+ for a main you expect silver service, this is over priced average food.

The reason I didn't give it a two was the food was was fresh. My tagine was not cooked and the other dishes were far too complicated that flavours compete with each other to be tasted. Overly fussy - salads severved in cast iron ramekins add nothing to the dishes.

Ther service was fine but I wouldn't make a point of traveling here just for the restaurant.

1  Thank Jet_Oz
Reviewed March 11, 2012

The Terrace is a favourite of our family and friends. We have great choice in the early birds menu on Saturday evening with the wonderful service one experiences each time you dine at the Terrace.
Congraualtions to Craig, Pauline, Chef Chris and the team !