I booked a 3 night weekend stay at Artisan Spa Views as a surprise babymoon for my husband upon reading the positive reviews on TripAdvisor. It was our last weekend getaway before the bub arrived and I wanted to make sure we had the time and opportunity to relax and enjoy ourselves. The place exceeded our expectations in so many ways. Randy and Maree were very hospitable from the first moment we walked through the front door. Upon arrival a complimentary cheese platter and drinks awaited us and they provided a bottle of sparkling apple juice besides sparkling wine so I could drink as well. Very thoughtful. We indulged in these on the balcony whilst witnessing our first sunset there, the 180 degree view of the valleys and hills is truly mesmerizing.
It is the little details that really make this place stand out:
- the woodwork in the room is exceptional, one was the bedhead and it was probably the most unique bedheads I had ever seen.
- the kingsize bed and great pillows.
- the fluffy bathrobes and candles in the bathroom.
- the huge spa that fits the both of us comfortably (my husband is 6.2 ft).
- the 600+ movies, of which we managed to watch 4 during our stay.
- freshly made hot breakfast that literally gets wheeled into your room every morning, with eggs and bacon cooked differently everyday and fresh fruit to get the day started.
- coffee/tea and cold breakfast (cereals) readily available in the room.
- the peace and serenity. There were other guests around but we did not see anyone.
And if you want to indulge even more, book yourself for an in-suite relaxation massage. Helena the massage therapist was great, she comes to your suite with all the equipment and all you have to do is lie on the massage bed and let the world's worries glide off your shoulders whilst she is working on you.
It was definitely one of the best weekend getaways we had this year and the Sunshine Coast Hinterland has become a favourite destination for us. Randy and Maree offered us a look into the Penthouse when we were leaving on Sunday morning, if we wanted to come back with our baby and we would seriously be considering this in the near future. It was such a beautiful weekend that we did not want to end.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Maleny accommodation with spectacular views in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, north of Brisbane Queensland. Three luxury spa suites in the guesthouse, each with king bed, deep spa, and a delicious complimentary hot breakfast brought to your door. The 2 bedroom self-catering Jacuzzi Cottage has indoor jacuzzi, kitchen, separate dining and lounge, and spacious gazebo. Can be booked as 1 or 2 king bedrooms, each with their own ensuite. Great for longer stays as a couple or with family and friends. All spa suites and the Jacuzzi Cottage have elevated spectacular views of beautiful valleys, forests and mountain ranges from your own private balcony. Escape - Experience - Enjoy - Artisan Spa Views Maleny. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Artisan Spa Views Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.