“Great vegetarian food,reopens”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Maleny, Australia
“Great vegetarian food,reopens”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Great to see it back even if with reduced hours. Great food .Love the citrus tarts.A different but wonderful food for the cafe set. Will go back again and again

Visited January 2013
1 Thank GEEOZ

Brisbane, Australia
“Raw and Vegan specialist cafe on Maple”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

What's not to like about Kind Living Cafe. I was a regular under the original owners and missed the place when it closed as there is nothing else like it. Since it reopened I have been a regular again. Interesting food and good staff. Only criticism is that coffee with soy milk is not to my taste.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank tony b
Peregian Beach
“Be kind to your belly and eat here!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I've taken family and friends to Kind Living Cafe several times. Each time the food experience has been excellent. Last week we went and shared a delicious falafel salad roll, 2 x indian curry bowls, a ciabatta topped with avocado and a divine chipotle sauce, and a couple of smoothies. We ate absolutely everything on our plates, including the nasturtiums that decorated the meals. The food is outstanding and meal sizes are generous. However, they have simplified the cafe layout now into an open plan and there are no longer any intimate nooks and crannies to get comfortable in like there were before. I miss that. Even though I am not vegan or vegetarian, i am gluten free and there are plenty of options on the menu for people like myself. I like the philosophy of Kind Living and I also appreciate how much they care about their food. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank KNewmanTyler
Townsville, Australia
“Fabulous”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My favorite cafe on the sunshine coast. Husband who is not a vegetarian could not get enough of the food as it is soooo good and he did not miss meat at all. Loved the fact that there is a story behind the food and a belief and ethic. The presentation is fabulous. We went there about 4 times and had something different every day and loved every single one. If we lived there that would be where we would eat all the time.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank infojunkieQld
Sunshine Coast
“Used to be so good!”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

My husband and I have been coming to Kind Living Cafe since it opened. It used to be our favorite place to eat, but sadly it has been on a steady decline since opening. Their menu keeps shrinking and they have taken away some of their best dishes (why the raw burritos??!!).
Staff aren't the friendliest either. Such a shame, given the lack of raw/vegan restaurants in the coast.

• Visited July 2012