“Disappointing”

Cappriccios Italian Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 52 Restaurants in Maleny
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sunshine Coast
“Disappointing”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We have eaten at this restaurant previously and had a pleasant night on that occasion a few years ago. On our most recent visit, we were seated in a draughty area on a cold night, the waitresses were very young, inattentive and forgetful of our order, and the chicken marsala was overly sweet. On the upside, the meal portions were huge, so big in fact that we could not complete our main course. If the place was a little warmer in temperature and the staff more attentive, this would have been a great night. Instead we ate quickly and left as soon as possible. We did not stay for dessert. This place could be so so much better, what a shame.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Beetrootears

Brisbane, Australia
“Excellent!”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Not sure what everyone else is on about - my boyfriend and I had a lovely experience at Cappriccios Pizzas! We were given wonderful service by both waitresses and even the chefs seemed happy and helpful when my boyfriend needed to ask about the sauce. I ordered a small pizza which was more than enough food for me. It was perfectly cooked with lots of lovely toppings. I think it was called Italian Supreme - anyway, it was delicious. My boyfriend ordered a steak and my god, it must have been half of the cow! It was a massive meal, complete with a big bowl of salad and chips. The meat was drowned in a delicious sauce and cooked perfectly all the way through. My boyfriend hardly ever leaves food on the plate, but even he struggled with such a big meal. He still managed to finish the steak since it was so nice. Very good value for money! We loved it and if we're ever in the area again, we will certainly be back!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Shelly S
Brisbane, Australia
“agree with 'Left Waiting'”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We had just the same experience. Came in sat down waited ten minutes to get a menu, but no offer of what we would like to drink. Waited another fifteen minutes with no service and got up to leave and eat elsewhere.
Reviews might say the food is good. But what sort of reviews are those if you cannot get any food!

• Visited February 2013
4 Thank tony b
Sondre Land Municipality, Norway
“Left Waiting”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We went to this restaurant back in January after the New Year rush. It wasn't a busy night - there was only one large group of people, and one table outside. We chose to sit outside and wait for any sign of service. None forthcoming, so I went inside and asked if we could sit outside and have our order taken there. Yes, no problem. But after 10-15 minutes of waiting and absolutely no attention to us, we left. Minus order. It didn't seem as though they were short staffed and they certainly were not run off their feet with people on site. Seemed though that they had a lot of takeaways but still, hardly acceptable. Don't even know what the food tasted like. Smelled good though. Anyway, we went to eat a very delicious Thai meal.

• Visited January 2013
4 Thank Jasmin260
Melbourne, Australia
“Delicious”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

My friend and I had a delicious Italian meal. The service was exceptional and the ravioli was so very delicious.

Visited February 2013