“Delicious”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Melbourne, Australia
“Delicious”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

My friend and I had a delicious Italian meal. The service was exceptional and the ravioli was so very delicious.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank KarinMackay

“Slow, uncomfortable seating, good pizza overpriced for size.”
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

service was slow 15mins before we got our drinks after ordering, the atmosphere was okay but the seating and table where highly uncomfortable to seat on & at, nice friendly staff though, overpriced but tasted better then dominoes

2 Thank deejayeSymss
Bundaberg, Australia
“Average homemade style pizzas”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We dined in and ordered a pizza here whilst on our honeymoon in Maleny. It was ok but nothing special, it reminded me of the types of pizza I used to cook at home with my mum when I was a child. The service, whilst friendly, was quite poor. Our pizza took quite a while to come out and it took 4 requests and 20 minutes for a bottle of water to be brought to the table. The restaurant itself looks quite nice inside but we were disappointed with our experience.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Peter H
Melbourne
“Convenient for kids. Slowest service ever. Tasteless food. Don't order a cocktail !”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

The Good:

Convenient for kids - pizza pasta menu always keeps them happy

Unpretentious dining with a warm interior.

Indoor pond with goldfish and mist machine (kept our youngest amused !)

Tiramisu - deserves a 'very good' rating which I cannot give based on the following ....

The Bad:

Queensland Aussies shouldn't try and run an Italian restaurant. (I'm Aussie and I sincerely mean this).

$12 mud slide cocktail was room temperature and tasted like a milkshake. It may as well have been an expensive, warm, chocolate non-alcoholic milkshake. It took 30 mins to arrive to add injury to insult after my husband had ordered his second beer.

Undercooked, overpriced pizzas. Topping was not even remotely brown. It just all seemed like a big, doughie, undercooked, soggy mess. I am not exagerrating when I say the 'Lot' pizza for almost $30 had uncooked pineapple and cheese that had barely melted. There was a solitary brown bake mark on that pizza. It was quite foul.

I noticed a lady on the table next to us picked at her spaghetti bolognaise and left a huge portion of it. Her partner was quietly talking about it and I can only assume she was not happy with the food.

The Ugly:

THE SERVICE !!!

I cannot believe how long our drinks, meals, EVERYTHING took in this place on a weeknight when the place was only running 3 table including us !!!! It just made me want to tear my hair out and I knew that complaining in a small town when there's little else to choose from is futile.

The waitress was a nice enough girl but utterly useless and forgetful and the owner seemed to think nothing of taking and hour to provide undercooked meals.

It was shocking service.

Even when I asked to get Tiramisu as a takeaway (the meals took so damn long I couldn't wait any longer) the waitress never even had the common sense to tell me it was ready. She let me wait 15-20 minutes until I finally went to pay the bill and I was going to tell her not to bother with the dessert and she says "oh, I've put it in the fridge for you". For heaven's sake.

Definitely wouldn't look forward to eating anything other than their Tiramisu here and the service made me want to throw myself on the nearest main road !

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank ladycatrin
Adelaide, Australia
“Burnt, and overpriced”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

We ordered one large(ish) (i'm not sure of the size) pizza. we were the only people in there, it took quite a while, it smelt amazing, opened the box and the entire crust was burnt! Crispy burnt! The toppings were alright but it was like $30 for only 12 slices....very disapointed.

• Visited December 2012