There are two important things to keep in mind.
1) This is a New Age experience, as you might have guessed from the name. The decor, the images, the garden, the food, the massage, the crystals, the reading matter and the conversation - all are unashamedly and gloriously New Age.
2) The reason for this focus is simple... Dalila. This is her place, her passion; she lives here, she works here and you are entering her space. She knows when to back off an leave you to enjoy the experience, but she also likes to share. This adds up to a special kind of experience.
If you are after some anonymous place to stop for the night and watch TV, drive on.
Dalila is very generous and will offer gifts as well as a clean, cozy rest. I was glad that I had the massage straight away. It let me drift blissfully into the Maleny night... and a wonderful sleep. If you are staying longer, Dalila is only too happy to do deals and offer discounts. She really does want you to go away happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are 1 mins drive to Maleny Showgrounds where the great Festivals are held yearly, 75 mins from Heart of Brisbane City Queen St. Mall, 15 mins to Australia Zoo (Crocodile Man), 30mins from pristine beaches, 5mins to Maleny Winery, 10 mins to Montville, minutes to rainforest walks and lakes, waterfalls and many other amazing places of interest. We are in the quaint magical village of Maleny, nestled atop a mountain hillside quiet cul-de-sac stands the Egyptian Dream Retreat house amongst fragrant gardens of Olives, Cypresses, Gardenias, Roses, Lavender, many herbs & ponds, inspired by ancient energy of the Egyptian Goddess Isis. Cleopatra and Ra-Sun-God Suites & Isis-Moon-Goddess Sub-Penthouse are adjacent to the main house with each one having private entrances and are especially designed for a mystical pampering, nurturing experience and ultimate relaxation. Isis-Moon-Goddess has wheelchair access only. As optional extras we offer Egyptian Tantric Kundalini Goddess Isis, Hawaiian Kahuna, Tibetan Brazilian massages, Far-Infra Red with colour healing sauna, Egyptian Bath plus a diverse range of other natural therapies at our Day Spa or in your room for singles or couples. Perfect for romance, special occasions, or just time out to relax, detox and heal. Spoil yourself and be a QUEEN or PHARAOH at our Egyptian Dream Retreat. You may like to take a short stroll to award-winning restaurants, cafes and galleries. Browse through the unique gift shops and boutiques. Nearby are wineries, Australia Zoo, Kondalilla National Park with its majestic waterfalls, Lake Baroon, Gardeners Falls and Glasshouse Mountains and much more. Golf, fishing, canoeing, bush walking, and beaches are a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Egyptian Dream Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.