Rosebrook Cottages
Maleny Lodge(Maleny)(Great Value!)
$174
$147
Agoda.com
Egyptian Dream Retreat(Maleny)(Great Value!)
$238
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Clouds of Montville Eco Resort and Spa(Montville)(Great Value!)
$120
$112
$284
Kondalilla Eco Resort(Flaxton)(Great Value!)
$161
$137
  • Pool
Beerwah Motor Lodge(Landsborough)
$81
$79
Priceline
Hotels.com
All reviewsfresh breadbreakfast packagehearty breakfastwedding anniversaryamazing viewsmy partnerprivate balconylovely weekendbeautiful cabinlovely hostsstayed here for nightsattention to detaildouble spacomplete privacybeautiful spotcity lifeyogurt
Reviewed August 27, 2013

What a beautiful place to have a romantic getaway, a very quiet, peaceful and secluded cottage, but still close enough to the town of Maleny. The cottage had everything we needed plus a hot and cold breakfast supply was also included.
The hosts Lesley and Graham were very friendly and happy to help with any enquiries.
What I liked most of all was the spa bath.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded August 27, 2013

thank you for your lovely report and we hope to see you one day again soon cheers lesley and Graham

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Warm & friendly hosts supplied lots of yummy fresh treats & local produce. It was mostly quiet & private except from cottage 1 the vehicle traffic is quite noticeable, the bonus is being so close to town - highly recommended for couples retreat. My only regret is not trying out the spa bath. Thank you Lesley & Graham.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was our second visit to the beautiful Rosebrook Cottages. We have been living in Singapore and each time we come back to visit family we always check in for a cosy, romantic weekend at the cottages. Our stay never disappoints, with the gorgeous view, spa and fireplace and wonderful hospitality we always feel relaxed and refreshed. Thanks for sharing your peace of heaven with us Lesley and Graham!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2013

my hubby and I had 3 nights in cottage 2. It was amazing. The views were awesome from the spa, which we spent much time enjoying. The food was plentiful and fresh. Our hosts were just a stones throw but we never saw them. We knew the other cottages had guests but only saw one couple when we were in the car park. If you are looking for a weekend getaway to rekindle the romance or to prolong it, I would recommend Rosebrook Cottages. Ask for Cotage 1 or 2, I reckon they have the best views. Worth the little bit extra dollars.

Room Tip: for a couple looking for a secluded getaway ask for cottage 1 or 2.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2013

My partner took me to Rosebrook Cottages as a surprise weekend away for my 29th birthday. From the moment we arrived we were on cloud 9! The cottages are beautiful, simple but all you need. The views are spectacular, as one would expect in Maleny! We used the spa both nights of our stay - what a luxury. Lesley and Graham are fantastic hosts, and made us feel so welcome. We'll be back!
To top off our romantic getaway, my partner of 7 years proposed to me in front of the log fire in our cabin! A perfect weekend in every way :)

• Stayed: June 2013