“Definitely one of our favourites”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Petit Cafe Kuranda

Petit Cafe Kuranda
Ranked #1 of 48 Restaurants in Kuranda
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Restaurant
Cairns, Australia
“Definitely one of our favourites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

Petit cafe has an amazing array of sweet and savoury crepes -something for everyone! Just be aware that the meals are HUGE and it can be hard to turn down a dessert crepe even after you have stuffed yourself silly...I just try not to do it too often, is all!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Angelady74

• Chinese (Traditional) first
A TripAdvisor Member
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Found this place on Trip Advisor, I can see why it's had so many great reviews. From the time we arrived we were impressed, it was busy and they went out of their way to find us a table quickly. Would definitely recommend!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Adelaide
“Great food, coffee and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

This is my second time here and I simply had to come back after enjoying this place so much on my last holiday in Cairns. The coffee is fantastic. The crepes were fantastic. My mother swears that this was one the best meals she's ever had. The staff are actually French and they certainly know how to cook. Great atmosphere; in the heart of the markets surrounded by little ferns and plants. I've uploaded most of the main menu for you guys to take a look at. This includes the sweet crepes, savoury and the tea/coffee section. I highly recommend number 13 on the savoury menu. If I head back to Kuranda, I'll certainly be retiring to Patit!

2 Thank snazzy_traveller
“WOW!!! So Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

What a little treasure. Tucked away on a maze of groovy little market stalls this place is dynamite. It was so busy but we were served in a reasonable time, they were all still very polite and attentive and the food was devine. This was the best thing for us at Kuranda, other than the trip there and back.

1 Thank Kim G
Sydney, Australia
“Best Crepes in Australia !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

We went to Petit Cafe 3 years ago and loved it - 3 years later we came back and the little cafe is still here better than ever ! Thanks to Thomas & Aurelien for the great food & service. Très Très BON !!!
We look forward to our 3rd time !
Quentin & Clem