“Great crepes!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Restaurant
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Delicious crepes much better than I thought it would be. I had the cinnamon and sugar crepe which was really nice. My husband had the banana and chocolate sauce which was delicious. The coffee was a bit of a letdown. There was no "body" to the coffee which resulted in a weak taste. Fix the coffee and the experience would be much better!

1  Thank honest315

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Wow if you love crepes you need to hunt this place down. hidden in the old market section one of the best crepes i have had. i can understand how it is no.1

1  Thank mkyeat
Reviewed March 16, 2013

This place is a must-do if you want to eat in Kuranda. It's hard to find but well worth the effort. Any local will be able to tell you where to find this gem of a place as it seemed the cafe was packed with locals this morning. The crepes are actually made by a genuine french chef and they are to die for! The service is prompt and helpful and the staff are really pleasant. It's quite small but don't let that put you off. I shared my savoury crepe with my husband and I tried some of his lemon and sugar crepe. They were both delicious and better than ones we had in France this time last year. Don't muck around, just go here - you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank My0la
Reviewed March 11, 2013

As a Cairns local we don't go to Kuranda all that often, But I will now, just to eat there, after 3 days in a row I had tried a selection of the crepes (savory to sweet) and still want more..

Filling, Tasty and not to expensive but not CHEAP!

The Honey House Latte is Awesome.

It's good to see a little bit of CLASS in a far northern town..

We will be going back again, and again and yes AGAIN......
YUM YUM YUM

ps: it's good, even though the chef is FRENCH (LOL)

1  Thank Buddha105
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Best crepes I've ever had... My second visit yesterday menu inventive , organic and fresh ingredients. Coffee brilliant . Worth the drive up the mountain

1  Thank Maiz1