“Best cafe in town!”

Utopia Cafe
Ranked #2 of 40 Restaurants in Kingaroy
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Locally owned, family operated cafe specialising in top quality coffee, teas and delicious home-style chef meals. Available for catering and small to medium private functions. A must-visit in the South Burnett!
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Where do I start? The caramel latte is perfect, every time. The food is consistently fantastic & very reasonably priced. Order the steak sandwich if only for the caramelised onions; seriously! The staff are genuinely friendly and they take the time to get to know the names of their regular customers which is so rare these days. One of the few places I take visitors from out of town because I know we won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Grab a booth if you want to be tucked away and feel like you are the only ones there. Nice decor. Table service. Amazingly good eggs Benny with salmon and the coffee's not bad either

Reviewed October 29, 2013

On a recent trip to Kingaroy, we came across the Utopia Cafe. What a wonderfully welcoming place to come & have a meal. Staff were helpful & friendly, food was more than ample, service excellent, and Wayne & his crew made our visit very worthwhile. Especially love the booths. Try the "megachino" if you are a coffee lover.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

You order your food at the counter and take a number. Service at the counter was friendly. The menu is comprehensive but nothing too interesting. The servings are large. I ordered a focaccia melt. It was served with a salad on top. This looked good for presentation but I would prefer the salad on the side as the lettuce wilted. I liked that they served chai tea. The decor is ok but a bit outdated. If you are in Kingaroy it is a good choice.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

When my wife and I visited Utopia Cafe in Kingaroy we were met by the proprietors, and welcomed with open arms. The service, food, drinks, and general atmosphere were excellent.I am sometimes called Mr Grumpy, but I left Utopia Cafe feeling like Mr Very Happy. Well done Wayne and Staff.