“Not a place I would bother going back to.”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Casra's Tavern - CLOSED

Casra's Tavern
Cuisines: Australian
Lennox Head, Australia
“Not a place I would bother going back to.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

My wife and I had lunch here when travelling through the area. We were attracted in by the bright greeting we received but the pleasure ceased very quickly.
My barra and chips could as easily been greasy battered thin blotting paper while my wife's omelette was a very badly cooked serve of scrambled eggs.
An experience not to be repeated.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Schlepper1939

Zurich, Switzerland
“Try to avoid it”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

There are nto many alternatives for dinning in Ingham. However, if possible one should avoid going to this place.

It started with the house wine. When ordering, we verified that it was not a sweet wine, however they served us a Port! Then the food was of poor quality only and the cooks can not even cook steak, which seems to be their speciality. When looking at the menu however, it is difficult to say what the strenghts of this restaurant is. They have a bit of everything but nothing right. And even though they do have Pizzas for takeaway, they do not serve them in the restaurant due to unknown reasons. Coming back to the steak, the first one was all fatty and totally overcooked, being well done, while I ordered medium rare. After I aked for a new one, the second one was a bit better but still not medium rare. Salad dressing seemed to be ready-made and even the risotto raised some doubts, whether it was really self-made and not a packet one.

• Visited June 2013