I spent the weekend at the Grand Mecure Apartments with my family. We had a 2 bedroom apartment. I was to die for. The view was amazing, not only from the living areas but the main bedroom also overlooked the ocean. There were 4 incredible pools to chose from. And the location was great. Just a short walk from the ferry terminal and the local IGA.
I booked this through wotif but I phoned them to confirm my booking. The reception staff were so friendly and accommodating. They even organised a travel voucher for us for the ferry. The receptionist knew that we were arriving on the 5pm ferry and even stayed open just for us. Next time we visit we will definitely be booking directly with them. Fantastic service and very friendly staff :) . Thanks for an amazing weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the character of Magnetic Island reflected in its distinctive architecture, Grand Mercure Magnetic Island offers a secluded sanctuary, with oceanfront accommodation comprising of four buildings nestled around tropical landscaped gardens. Grand Mercure Magnetic Island offers a selection of deluxe one, two and three bedroom beach house style apartments designed to take advantage of uninterrupted views of the Coral Sea and enhance the natural space and lighting with sliding door panels, louvered walls and breezeways and private balconyies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Mercure Apartments Magnetic Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accor Grand Mercure Apartments Hotel Magnetic Island
- Mantra One Bright Point Hotel