Don't stay here as the service is terrible especially off the manager. The room had a funky smell when we arrived, after letting reception know nothing was done, they just wrote it down in there little book. To use the pool in there own complex you need to rent a towel off them but it must stay at the complex, after you rent the towel you still can't take it to the beach or extra cleaning fees would apply, and if you get caught using the bath towel out side your room (pool area) still more extra cleaning fees apply. STAY AT PEPPERS..... Most recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the character of Magnetic Island reflected in its distinctive architecture, Grand Mercure Magnetic Island offers a secluded sanctuary, with oceanfront accommodation comprising of four buildings nestled around tropical landscaped gardens. Grand Mercure Magnetic Island offers a selection of deluxe one, two and three bedroom beach house style apartments designed to take advantage of uninterrupted views of the Coral Sea and enhance the natural space and lighting with sliding door panels, louvered walls and breezeways and private balconyies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Mercure Apartments Magnetic Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accor Grand Mercure Apartments Hotel Magnetic Island
- Mantra One Bright Point Hotel