Having stayed in Port Doulas for a week we travelled down with freinds to finish of our holiday on Magnetic Island.We chose to stay at the Accor Grand Mercure Apartments on the Saturday night and got an excellent deal on a 2 bedroom apartment with ocean views
as an accor club member. Once we checked in and seen the view from our outdoor area overlooking the pool and ocean we decided to have a bbq that night and take in the fantastic views from our outdoor area.We found the staff very helpful and the apartment very well equiped and spotlessly clean.The Grand Mercure apartments do not have a restaurant but we were aware of that and the rest of the island is reachable by local bus or car. We would definately stay here again on a short term basis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the character of Magnetic Island reflected in its distinctive architecture, Grand Mercure Magnetic Island offers a secluded sanctuary, with oceanfront accommodation comprising of four buildings nestled around tropical landscaped gardens. Grand Mercure Magnetic Island offers a selection of deluxe one, two and three bedroom beach house style apartments designed to take advantage of uninterrupted views of the Coral Sea and enhance the natural space and lighting with sliding door panels, louvered walls and breezeways and private balconyies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Mercure Apartments Magnetic Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accor Grand Mercure Apartments Hotel Magnetic Island
- Mantra One Bright Point Hotel