Stayed here recently. Was pretty disappointed. Management were very helpful and obliging. The place has very bright security lighting which I guess is a positive, but the rooms do not have adequate curtains. If you don't mind sleeping in daylight like conditions then go here. Management when asked about the lighting , said they had had many complaints but the owners won't do anything about it. We were moved , which was a little better, but the room had moldy cushions, smelt of mould, and was generally very tired. Not worth the money you pay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the character of Magnetic Island reflected in its distinctive architecture, Grand Mercure Magnetic Island offers a secluded sanctuary, with oceanfront accommodation comprising of four buildings nestled around tropical landscaped gardens. Grand Mercure Magnetic Island offers a selection of deluxe one, two and three bedroom beach house style apartments designed to take advantage of uninterrupted views of the Coral Sea and enhance the natural space and lighting with sliding door panels, louvered walls and breezeways and private balconyies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Grand Mercure Apartments Magnetic Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accor Grand Mercure Apartments Hotel Magnetic Island
- Mantra One Bright Point Hotel