We're a couple in our 20s and we stayed here for three nights in a private bungalow...
- The Koala Village breakfast & tour is worth the trip. Definitely make sure you don't miss this!
- The facilities are clean, they've got a good kitchen too and a pool
- Our private bungalow was very nice with A/C, a fan and a mini fridge!
- Close to Horseshoe bay, and the buses run right outside to get your around the island
- The whole place is teeming with wildlife, possums and kangaroos and parrots
- The problem with our room was that it was REALLY tiny, you could barely stand up and had very little room for two big backpacks!
- The wi-fi is very expensive. Come to think of it, everything was really expensive. The coffee, the ice cream, the food. But then again you're on Maggie Island, everything is expensive.
Magnetic Island is a beautiful place and Bungalow Bay is a really beautiful spot. Make sure you get to horseshoe bay and go to the fish'n'chips shop there, it's delish!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The stunning landscape of this island on the Great Barrier Reef makes this destination truly distinctive & attractive to the eco conscious traveller. Bungalow Bay focuses on delivering a Australian Experience complete with boutique wildlife sanctuary ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelWorld, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Bungalow Bay Koala Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.