“Great way to see the island”
Review of Aquascene Charters

Aquascene Charters
Ranked #2 of 17 Tours in Magnetic Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Discover the natural beauty of Magnetic Islands most scenic bays, beaches, reefs and headlands on a "Discovery Tour" or charter us for a tailor made day on the water. All snorkelling gear / stinger suits / fishing equipment supplied. Expert snorkelling tuition. Whales and waterfalls (seasonal) Shady deck / toilet / changeroom on board. Suitable for young and old. Delicious snacks, soft drinks, tea & coffee supplied. Easy access in and out of water. Groups of up to 20 people. 30 Years of local knowledge and secret spots to share. If you're not seeing Magnetic Island by boat you're missing out!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Melbourne
“Great way to see the island”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

We had a wonderful day on this trip. Adam was great, happy to do whatever we wanted to do. We saw some awesome places on the island, including wildlife. As a local he has a lot of knowledge about the island and the best places to visit. Would highly recommend.

Visited April 2014

Daytona Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic & custom tailored tour”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Adam was great! He managed to direct the tour to the wants & desires of all. Definitely a personal experience that we will remember. He had a great knowledge of things around him and wanted to share his bit of paradise with the rest of us.

Visited December 2013
Sorrento
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

I went on the half day 360 tour around Maggie with my sister and we absolutely loved it.
Thanks heaps Adam, I live in Townsville and I have been on the island many times, but experiencing how beautiful it is from the water ,through your knowledge made it special.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Valerio E
Townsville, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Must-Do On Maggie!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I have grown up in Townsville and visited Magnetic Island regularly, but, I had never seen it in it's true beauty until I joined Adam from Aquascene on a boat tour around the Island. It was a great experience to see everything from a different perspective. Adam made everyone on board feel welcome and comfortable, his passion for the island is contagious. Snorkeling along the fringing coral in Florence and Aurthur Bay enabled me to see the marine life in it's natural habitat, the diversity of colors on the fish was surprising, and being only a meter away from a massive green sea turtle was my highlight of the day. This was my first time snorkeling, and I could not have felt more safe or had more confidence in Adam as my teacher. This tour is great value for money and I hope to do it again soon.

Visited October 2013
Geelong,Australia
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My hubby and I recently went on a half day "360" tour in the afternoon. John was our guide. It was a great tour and John new the spots to take us to get in some snorkeling, fishing and site seeing of the island. John was also very nice in extending our tour to the 5 bays side of the island and we ended up going right around the beautiful island ....afternoon tea was good and we were well looked after and John was full of knowledge about the island and it's attractions.
enjoyable trip and we would recommend it to anyone. All is provided in regards to snorkels, fishing rods, bait etc....just bring your bathers, towels, sunscreen ,hat and camera of course!

Visited July 2013