“Best view”
Review of Marlin Bar

Marlin Bar
Cuisines: Bar, Seafood, Pub, Australian
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Bar scene, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nhill, Australia
“Best view”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Great food and an awesome view looking out over the water and Horseshoe Bay. We visit this bar every time we go to Magnetic Island and never get sick of the view. Extensive menu with something for everyone.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Janine G

Sydney, Australia
“Beware of Sunday afternoon unless you want loud music”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We had a late lunch and the food was great and terrific value. Unfortunately, we were not prepared for the loud growler that started to sing as we started to eat. It seemed to spoil the ambience of the diamonds sparkling on the water of Horseshoe Bay but, I must admit, he was well received by enthusiastic applause after each 'growl' and we are senior citizens although I don't mind a growler if I'm on my feet moving to the music - it just wasn't what I wanted with my lunch.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Davo60
Boonah
“Great Spot”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We were looking for somewhere to have an early lunch. Opened at 11 and were ready to take orders. Burgers were great as was Fisherman's basket. Nice set up inside. Will definitely visit again

1 Thank Yongers
Mooloolaba, Australia
“Fresh and great value”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Perfectly located across from Horseshoe Bay Beach, we stopped here for lunch and $25 Cocktail Jugs. The Seafood was fresh, the other food ordered was great, as was the service. Pretty good value. Plenty of room inside and out with cute little semi-circle style tables positioned on the sidewalk.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Jasin D
Newcastle, Australia
“Great seafood”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Ate hear twice. First time I had the large seafood plate which although advertised as being for 2 people I would recommend it more as a single serve if you want a main-sized dish. The sea food was fresh and very tasty. The second occasion I ordered the salt and pepper squid salad. The flavours were good and nicely spicy. The only downside is the price - you'll pay a little more than on the mainland for similar fare.

Visited May 2014