New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Great ride - great spot” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Horseshoe Bay Ranch

Horseshoe Bay Ranch
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and join us for a two hour horse ride through bushland down to horseshoe bay beach. Enjoy riding your horse bareback into the cool clear waters of the coral sea. We have horses to suit both total beginners and the more experienced so make a booking with us today. We ride twice a day everyday at 9am and 3pm bookings are essential and weight restrictions apply to keep our horses happy and healthy
Sydney, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great ride - great spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

My 5 yr old granddaughter had a lovely tailormade private half hour led trail ride. They were totally professional in all aspects, and she had a ball. Pity we could not go again as time did not permit.
Wish we could have done the beach ride too. Looked great too!!

Visited April 2014

Townsville, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Must Do.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

Loved it. Well worth it! Very helpful and friendly staff. Riding the horses in the ocean was amazing.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank jaq2007
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“How can you say no?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

Although it's pricey, the horses are happy and well cared for, and it's an awesome time! It's amazing seeing wallabies hop by while you're on horseback. You definitely don't have to be experienced to go, but if you are they try to give you the opportunity to get away from the group and gallop. It's great, highly recommended. Just wrote about it on my travel blog as well, check it out for more details... http://postcardfromtheheart.travellerspoint.com/45/

1 Thank Sarah R
Shute Harbour, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“One off the Bucket List!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Although I've always ridden horses, had my own for 20 years - I had never ridden on the beach or in the water and it was a dream of mine.
Chris and his team brought that dream into reality for me today. My husband (who has only ridden once before) and I were given quiet horses and we set out on a lovely bush track which winds down to the beach. There we got into our bathers and got to ride through the water of Horseshoe Bay. It was heavenly!
I would recommend this experience to anybody - no matter what your experience - you will be taken care of.
We'll definitely be back. Thanks so much. :)

Canberra, Australia
“Best trail ride experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Amazing experience with horseshoe bay ranch. The horses are well looked after. The best part is going into the water with your horse. Something I have been eager to try! The 2 hour experience is worth every penny!