“beach horses” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Horseshoe Bay Ranch

Horseshoe Bay Ranch
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and join us for a two hour horse ride through bushland down to horseshoe bay beach. Enjoy riding your horse bareback into the cool clear waters of the coral sea. We have horses to suit both total beginners and the more experienced so make a booking with us today. We ride twice a day everyday at 9am and 3pm bookings are essential and weight restrictions apply to keep our horses happy and healthy
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“beach horses”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

I love horses and what a beautiful environment, even though I was running late the staff there still looked after me. Great Day.

London, United Kingdom
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 119 helpful votes
“One of the best things I did whilst in Aus...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

This was truly amazing. I'd only ridden once before but my lack of experience didn't matter and my horse, Jack, was a star.

The trotting through the forest and then along the beach into the sea was fantastic.

For $100 (£65) for 2 hours, I think it was well worth it.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank David P
Melbourne, Australia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“good ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

they have had problems with the tracks getting muddy so we were unable to do the full days ride. other than that very good. going out in the sea on the horses was a real treat.

Visited February 2012
bosworth UK
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“fun experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2012

instruction given in a responsible,professional manner.Our first ever jet ski experience- thoroughly enjoyed

Visited February 2012
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Swim in the ocean with your horse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2012

We went for a 1/2 day afternoon trail ride with Horseshoe Bay Ranch and it was awesome. Once we got to the beach we unsaddled our horse and rode them bare back along the beach and then into the ocean. The horses just loved the water and started swimming while we were riding them. This is an event I would recommend for all ages. One of our highlights on our 6 week vacation to Australia.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Theresa S
hsbr, General Manager at Horseshoe Bay Ranch, responded to this review, May 9, 2012
Thank you so much for your lovely review, it is good to know that our customers are enjoying the expereince as much as we do. I hope you enjoyed your holiday and will return again soon.