“Beautiful”

Country Roads Motor Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Gayndah
“Beautiful”
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

Polite and pleasant owners. Clean spacious and tidy rooms. Overall a lovely place to stay. Only staying overnight but would stay longer here! Wish all motels were like this!
My husband and I are the only ones in our room but it is big enough for a family, but they have large family rooms available. We arrived on the Thursday night before Good Friday and they were fully booked out thank goodness we booked ahead. Would stay here again if we ever come back this way. Thanks for providing a lovely place for Travellers to stay.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank WLP1970

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I stayed at the Country Roads Motor Inn for one night when in Gayndah for work in late 2012. My colleague and I booked a twin room, which had sufficient room for two people.

The hotel itself looks very inviting from the outside. It's not terribly big, but there is ample parking for guests, including lots of undercover parking. The location of the hotel to the centre of town is also good. It's only a short walk, or an even shorter drive. By the time you get in your car, put your seatbelt on, start the car, drive into town and park your car, you may as well have walked, it's that close!

The room itself was lovely. Clean, comforable and enough room to comforably fit two people. There were kitchenette facilities in the room, fridge, kettle etc. Bathroom was a good size and the shower was good too!

The reception staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Real country hospitality. They were helpful with recommending where to go and where not to go for dinner in town and seemed to have a genuine care about who you were, where you were from and what you were in town for.

I will definitely be staying here again on my next visit to Gayndah.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Shan-Oz
Cairns, Australia
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We had to stay here when we got trapped in the floods and it was a surprise to see such a good and modern room at a very reasonable price. The place is only small but extremely friendly and has a restaurant that will deliver food to your room. The location in town couldn't be better. Kudos to our hosts who also handled the events with great poise and kept us informed with the latest information.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Cambodia7
Reviewed January 16, 2013

As a travelling service technician I see a lot of motels. This was honestly one of the best I've ever stayed in. The room was modern and of a decent size. Everything I look for in a motel. The owners were awesome and super friendly. Bob mentioned that he was on the road a lot in the past, you can tell beacaude They know what travellers want. I also had the salmon for dinner which for $22 was amazing better than I've had in restaurants. Will be recommending to all of my work mates. It's now number 2 in my top 5 favourite motels!!

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Joelym90
Guyra, Australia
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Even though we were only just passing through on our travels and really only needed a bed to sleep in our stay was wonderful with very comfortable clean rooms. well priced and friendly reception staff. They could even accommodate for our trailer in a big yard at the back off the street.
Thanks and we will be back!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank aquasambo
Surfers Paradise, Australia
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Bob and Lesley are very accommodating! The rooms are fairly modern and spacious. Each room has an outdoor setting and, as our group was staying in several rooms, we definitely made good use of them! There's also a nice looking pool. The rooms are well appointed and clean - although we did have to take care of a few bugs in the bathroom (the light must have drawn them in). We had heard great things about the food, but unfortunately we went out to dinner and didn't get a chance to put our breakfast order in (so make sure you order before reception closes!). The hotel is really well positioned, and is only a short walk to the middle of town. Our whole group were quite impressed, and we will definitely stay here next time we are in Gayndah!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Toowoomba
Reviewed November 1, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at Country Roads a couple of times. The owners are so friendly and welcoming. Rooms are great and very clean. During our last stay, we ordered breakfast and were so impressed. The eggs benedict was possibly the best I've ever had. Definitely the pick of places to stay in Gayndah.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Country Roads Motor Inn? Share your experiences!