“Breakfast”

Theo's Cafe
Ranked #2 of 36 Restaurants in Emerald
Cuisines: Cafe, Australian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mount Barker, Australia
“Breakfast”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Poached eggs on toast with a Pot of Earl Grey Tea. Speedy service, simple breakfast, tasty and great value

Visited April 2013
5 Thank andrewv212

Emerald, Australia
“needs an overhaul”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Theos menu is extensive way to extensive it need to cut by 3/4 and start again.
The whole restaurant cafe needs to close its doors for a week and be cleaned in fact scrubbed
The menu needs to be minimised and simplified to clean crisp meals that are enjoyable like their breakfasts. Way to much and way too little taste and presentation.
Start again from scratch and you will do well as the cooking is usually very good.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Anne S
Emerald, Australia
“the Best, anywhere”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

some of the best coffee and Cafe food I have had anywhere in the world. Highly recommend for breakfast!

Visited March 2013
4 Thank AdamRRichards
Blackwater, Australia
“nice lunch”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

we had lunch here, they have very nice food, with a big variety of choice. We had fish, chips and salad which was fresh and the salad delicious

Visited February 2013
3 Thank Lillian K
“Alfresco Dining on a Beautiful Day.”
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Its Valentines day its early, the sun is shining but its still cool enough, so naturally what do U feel like doing? Having a nice leisurely breakfast alfresco style. That's exactly what my husband did for me for Valentines day. Theo's had beautiful food with a good menu selection from something for the ravenously hungry to a little light snack for the little eater (of all ages). Hubby ordered this wrap and sausage meal and I had bacon eggs and sausages with French t toast. It was beautifully presented and tasted really yummy. I'm not normally a big eater but I just couldn't resist this meal and to add to the already great meal our coffees were excellent. I rekon these guys easily do the best breakfast in town. The only one negative I had was that the French toast I had was not done properly and was a little soggy. I cannot criticize the service one bit. Everyone was friendly and fast. We didn't have to wait long at all for our food to arrive (no we were not the only ones eating out). I would recommend Theos for breakfast any time.

3 Thank Sally J n Pebbles