“New name? Now Pizza Capers”
Review of Pizza Capers

Ranked #22 of 27 Restaurants in Dalby
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast Food
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
“New name? Now Pizza Capers”
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Good tasting gourmet style pizza. There are a few tables outside, but I recommend treating this as take-away. In comparison to Dominos, this is a bit pricey, but not bad if you are craving something different than ordinary pizza.

Dalby, Australia
“Tried a couple of time they were good but expensive.”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

THey closed their doors before Christmas 2013 and Pizza Capers are currently in the building, haven't tried them

• Visited August 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Doughlicious or fauxlicious”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Don't be fooled by their deals. You look at the menu inclusive of the deals with free delivery only to find that you are charged extra for everything and also charged delivery..... Then when you speak with the Gen Y manager he acts nonchalant and asks you not to talk to him like that...... Bring on Pizza Capers to Karana Downs!

• Visited September 2013
Sunshine Coast, Australia
“Good take away pizza”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

This pizza place isn't too bad, I got a chilli chicken style pizza and it was pretty good. Yeah there was a wait of 35mins, so what. You wait this long at any pizzeria for a pizza to be made. Yes the staff looked young, I had a job at that age too. All in all not the best pizza I have ever had, but was definitely better than the usual mainstream competition.

• Visited August 2013
Dalby, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Appalling”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Good morning. I just wanted to report the poor customer service I received at your Dalby store on Friday 19/7. I ordered at 530 for a delivery order, and was provided with an estimated delivery time of 30 mins. I had ordered out of a matter of convenience on a Friday night for myself and my daughter. The delivery ended up taking over an hour, and I believe was only brought when it was because I rang up and queried why it wasn't delivered yet. Needless to say, my daughter was just about to go to bed when it arrived so I had still had to cook her dinner, making it not at all convenient to have spent $50 on a meal for one. As it turns out, I am glad she didn't eat your food, as it made me quite sick. I only at the pasta, as when it arrived the pizza was cold, and I can assume that is because it had been sitting on the bench for sometime thanks to your staff, as when I did ring to query I did overhear them say that my order was there, they were just "under the pump". So it is fair then that my order gets left aside and delivered cold ? I hardly think so. Either way, my food was cold and the pasta made me sick. And to top it all off, I ordered diet coke and was delivered Pepsi max. I don't drink Pepsi max. And the delivery driver explained this was because of origin, supplies hadnt been restocked. Well given you charge $4.50 for a bottle of soft drink, you could easily take half that and go purchase some from woolworths and still be cutting a profit, as that seems to be the main priority rather than quality food and service. So now not only was my order late, cold, making me sick, but it was incorrect. Very disappointed. I might also add that this is the 2nd time I have ordered delivery, and it has taken double the time to arrive. A courtesy call to advise of the wait, or even that you cannot fulfil my order correctly, would not have gone astray. So thank you for the disappointing service, we will not be returning and in a small town such as Dalby It won't take long for other people to follow suit.

• Visited July 2013