“GREAT VIEW”

Daintree Tea House Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Daintree
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Hidden in the hill side greenery with outdoor dining surrounded by garden and the rainforest. Away from the hustle and bustle.
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Lovely relaxing place to put your feet up and enjoy of cuppa and just watch the babbling brook! Staff very friendly and helpful.

1  Thank debbie t

Reviewed April 19, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed the food and the ambiance here. It was just so relaxed and I had the barra with local fruits which was very delicious. The owner also took the time to explain to us the different fruits which was was a nice added touch to the experience.

1  Thank tonycolhoun
Reviewed January 27, 2014

out in the bush.a lovely place daintree.also had a great trip on brucebelchers river cruise about 4ks before tea house

1  Thank andy m
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We stopped by the resturant on the way to Daintree river tour and what a nice surprise to find such a neat and artistic place for lunch. Our guide preordered the food which was served right after we arrived. We had grilled Barramundi which was very flavorful ad fresh, with fries, and colorful tropical fruit salad. Even though we are from a tropical country, some of the fruits were new to us and the arrangement was quite beautiful. The portion was just right, not too small and not to large. The owner gave us an intersting talk about these fruits.

The place is neat and meticulous, so is everything else in the restuarant.

The only thing is, we traveled with a personal guide and the price of the food was included in the tour, so I could not comment on that.

1  Thank Bluebear_11
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I came on a tour and normally with tours they bring you to the cheap places that they get a kick back from. You know what who cares if the tour company does as this time it was one of the best places Iv stopped off at.

The owner is so informed about the fruits of the world and the history its amazing.
My tour guide advised me to go the Barra and I'm glad I did. I was in North QLd for a week and this was the best Barra I had eaten. If I was driving I wouldn't have stopped in so glad I did the tour.

If you are driving make sure you swing past.

1  Thank Zacmac83