“Find a different tour if you can”

Crocodile Express Daintree River Cruises
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Crocodile Express operate from 2 locations on the beautiful Daintree River. The "Upper Daintree Cruise" departs from Daintree Village. Our office and check-in are located in Daintree Tourist Information Centre in the Village centre. "Lower Daintree Cruise" departs from Daintree Gateway, 300 meters before the Daintree Ferry Crossing, look for the big croc head to check-in. Both cruises are different in landscape and environment, upper Daintree cruise starts from Daintree Village going through rainforest and country farming pastures with the lower Daintree cruise goes past rainforest and mangroves. Crocodiles, abundant birdlife and reptile can be seen on both cruises. Take one cruise and take the second free ! You are welcome to come back as many times as you like. Go to our website for conditions. There is no better value wildlife cruise in tropical Queensland.
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We did see crocs but so did every other tour on the river that day. I think the guide was having a bad day seemed a bit over it all, maybe doing the same thing day in day out has taken a toll. Call me boring but I would much rather here interesting and verified facts about the area that I am visiting than bad jokes. Being told at the end of the tour that we should not believe anything we had been told and should go away to do our own research if we are actually interested left me feeling like I had wasted my money.

4  Thank Ron L
There are newer reviews for Crocodile Express Daintree River Cruises

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

When you are travelling as a family it can be very expensive to experience all the attractions on offer. We found the river cruise to be a highlight of our trip to north Qld and the best part was that it was extremely affordable. July was a particularly good time to look for crocs in the wild due to the fact they are looking for warmth and sun out of the water on the river banks rather than being submerged under water as they are in the warmer months. I fully recommend this cruise to anybody hoping for a real life encounter with a crocodile in the wild

Reviewed July 25, 2013

My husband and I recently enjoyed the Crocodile Express 2 for 1 tours firstly from Daintree Village and then from near the Daintree Ferry crossing. No crocs on the first one but the guide was friendly and informative and it was rainy, so not a great day to see them. Crocs came out on the second tour though and we saw the giant Scarface, about 5 other small to medium crocs including one called Elizabeth of all things. Hans, our guide was great. Very enjoyable and great value for the price. Tea and coffee thrown in also.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Very informative, funny, and we saw crocodiles. Our guide Peter kept us entertained for the entire cruise while educating us on everything from the crocs, rainforest, birds and river. I didn't think I would ever find birds and rainforest to be interesting but Peter kept me asking questions. Would recommend to any age.

Thanks Pete !!

Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

We had a great time doing this river cruise looking for crocodiles. Our driver, Dennis, was an excellent guide and new exactly what he was talking about. We were on a small group of 4 and it was ideal as we were able to ask lots of questions. We saw two big crocodiles and a snake as well. This is not to be missed. There is also a really good coffee shop in Daintree that is worth going to.