Stayed here 29th & 30th October 2012 for a special treat for my birthday. We came here with no expectations and opened ourselves to the indigenous beliefs of the property. There really must be something special in the water here. We felt so at ease with a such a sense of calm that we had never experienced before. It's true there are no TV,s or radios and Internet connection can be poor. If you need that you have come to the wrong place. Rooms are clean and you can open all the windows (all are fully screened) this really makes you feel like you are apart of the rainforest.
A special shout out to Nat, for her friendly service and making my special birthday night memorable....best Expresso Martinis!
Also a big thank you to Lynda in the Wellness centre for introducing me to the joy of a head massage, body scrub and Visy shower. I am coming back for more!
Thanks to all for making our stay special
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Daintree EcoLodge & Spa IS pure escapism. We invite you to relish romance, to respect ancient culture, and to celebrate each day restfully nestled within an ancestral destination for the healing of the spirit. The Daintree EcoLodge & Spa offers a variety of accommodation choices with welcoming and knowledgeable hosts. Retreat from the world in one of our 'bayans', a private tree house designed for two. A micro screened balcony offers stunning immersion within the rainforest, abundant with a thousand shades of green growing before your eyes. Inside, luxurious and thoughtful amenities are tailored to satisfy our guests' wishes. Resting over a lily filled lagoon is Julaymba Restaurant & Bar, a magical destination for unwinding in the ambience of deep forest. A daily menu draws inspiration from the tropical surrounds showcasing contemporary Australian cuisine while the Bar selection is curated to complement this unique dining experience. Our Wellness Spa is a sanctuary in which to serenely disconnect. A harmony of nature, nurture, wisdom and healing infuses a luxuriant treatment menu using the Li'tya pure Australian botanical range. While guests may choose never to leave our rainforest escape, Daintree EcoLodge & Spa is also the perfect base from which to explore the wonders of tropical Far North Queensland. This sun-kissed corner of Australia lures travellers from all corners, providing an exclusive opportunity to encounter adjacent World Heritage sites. Ancient rainforest and the magnificent Daintree River meet untouched coastal ranges and the calm, azure waters of the Coral Sea, home to the Great Barrier Reef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Daintree EcoLodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daintree Eco Hotel Daintree Village
- Daintree Eco Lodge And Spa
- Daintree EcoLodge & Spa Daintree Region, Australia