We stayed in Pk's jungle village for six days. We rented a bungalow with ensuite bathroom set at the back of the backpacker's resort in a lush garden.
The people here were fabulous and the setting is very beautiful. There were a few niggles however. The rooms and air conditioning were noisy, the pillows very poor and the food needed thinking about. The menu was short and only one change was made during the time we were there, the toast at breakfast was white packet loaf which seems very out of date.
Despite these annoyances the beach, the people and the lush tropical jungle were worth returning to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PK's Jungle Village offers comfortable, affordable accommodation for families, backpackers and adventure travellers. We offer a range of accommodation from campsites and dorms through to private ensuites. All of our rooms have air conditioning. Located in the heart of Cape Tribulation, PK's is the perfect base to explore the Daintree. Our friendly reception staff can help arrange tours and activities in the area, we have an on site bar and restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as an IGA supermarket located just next door. Best of all...the beach is just a 2 minute walk away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your PK's Jungle Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pk`s Jungle Village Hotel Cape Tribulation
- PK's Jungle Village Cape Tribulation, Daintree Region, Australia