The staff were very friendly and helpful (both the reception & bar/restaurant). I stayed in a 4 bed dorm and all the room had in it was 4 beds. No lockers or shelves for belongings. The mattresses & pillows really need replacing as they are not very comfortable. The bathrooms are very old and run down with chipped tiles & broken bench tops. The water temperature & pressure in the shower was great though. The pool was nice and cold, perfect to cool you down on a hot summers day. The bar/restaurant seems to be the place the locals hang out so it gets quite busy in the afternoon/evening. The food was really nice and service was quick & efficient. This place also has beach access which is great. Next door is a mini supermarket which is great for self-catering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PK's Jungle Village offers comfortable, affordable accommodation for families, backpackers and adventure travellers. We offer a range of accommodation from campsites and dorms through to private ensuites. All of our rooms have air conditioning. Located in the heart of Cape Tribulation, PK's is the perfect base to explore the Daintree. Our friendly reception staff can help arrange tours and activities in the area, we have an on site bar and restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as an IGA supermarket located just next door. Best of all...the beach is just a 2 minute walk away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your PK's Jungle Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pk`s Jungle Village Hotel Cape Tribulation
- PK's Jungle Village Cape Tribulation, Daintree Region, Australia