“Great place to visit”

Book In Advance
More Info
$147.80*
and up
Full Day Cape Tribulation and Daintree Rainforest...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: 2 Or 4-hour Guided And Interpreted Walking Tours Through The Centrepiece Of The Oldest Rainforest In The World.
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Great place to visit with young kids. We were a family of 8....4 kids 10 months to 8 years old plus parents and grandparents. It is very easy to explore with a pram and easy for the kids to walk.

3  Thank Lanzlove2travel
"eco system"
in 8 reviews
"his passion"

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing! So much to see! I stayed for 3 days and still didn't see everything I wanted to see. I found myself waking up before sunrise just so I could see more! I'd definitely recommend this place and definitely visit the "secret beach" it's beautiful and you can see turtles and whales from it.

3  Thank Matt S
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I did the 4 hour walk of the Cooper Creek rainforest with Neil on Monday August 1st. I had been to the Daintree many times before but had never had the time to do a walk this long. I really enjoyed having the time to learn more about this beautiful world heritage old growth rainforest and about a it's human and animal inhabitants. I also want to acknowledge the work that Neil and his family are doing to protect it for future generations.

2  Thank Heather2162
Reviewed August 6, 2017

This is a beautiful hike and it takes you through the forest with all the plants, animals and beauty. We loved it.

2  Thank sibergeson
See more reviews
Reviewed July 31, 2017

So great just to see this piece of unspoilt 170 million year-old forest, but to have such experienced guides explain how all the pieces of the ecological jigsaw fit together is an opportunity not to be missed. This is not an activity for those who want a vigorous stroll and work up a sweat, but for those who want to take the time to see, hear, smell, and understand nature and everything in it. The experience left us acutely aware of how important the forests are, how humans have influenced it for bad and for good, and just how much we will lose if we lose the forests. The fact that it was raining that day wasn't the least off-putting

2  Thank Crisis-the-cat