“An incredible experience!”

Cape Tribulation Horse Rides
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Experience a real horse ride in the heart of Cape Tribulation. Emmerse yourself in the breath taking scenery of mountains, beaches, creeks and rainforests. If you're lucky you might even spot a croc or cassowary! Here at Cape Trib horse rides we allow everyone (even beginners!) to trot and slow gallop their horse at times throughout the 2 hour ride.please come and take the ride.
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“An incredible experience!”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I booked the 2hr couples ride as a surprise for my husbands 30th birthday that we were celebrating on our honeymoon. That is a lot to celebrate! We had the most incredible day on beautifully natured horses being guided through the rainforest and along the beach by the wonderful Steph. We finished the experience swimming in a secluded creek, drinking wine and playing with fish.
The value for money is outstanding! I would happily pay twice as much. The horses are very well looked after, very kind and gentle but love a good canter if you're happy to ride a little faster. We had ridden horses before but not for a very long time so we were back to beginner status. I highly recommend this experience for anyone holidaying in Cape Trib or Port Douglas

Visited May 2014

Edmonton
6 attraction reviews
“Great experience”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

This is definitely a must do. I'm not a huge fan of horses, but I really enjoyed it. The guides were really nice, and the horses were very tame. The place we went riding was beautiful! Especially when we went out on the beach. Very nice morning.

Visited February 2014
Maidstone, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“A thing to cross of the list!”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I used to horse ride and an aim of mine had always been to do so on the beach. The fact that I was the only one who had booked for the day I went was a huge bonus!! It meant I got to canter & trot more than I expect I would have in a group.
The guides were very friendly and chatty, and although I've been riding before they were checking that I was comfortable with what we were doing and gave me the opportunity to do as much or as little as I wanted to. They are great for beginner or experienced riders.
Learnt about the history of Cape Trib while we were out which gave it that bit extra also.

Visited March 2014
Cairns, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience with the horse ride and guides only, Not so great with the beach house office.”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

The good: The guides were great, told us how to ride step by step. My wife who had never ridden before enjoyed herself and so did I. You would never think to find a Canadian, a Pom and a girl from Holland working here. Thanks girls you were great. Now the bad: Savanah, the lady at the front desk at the beach house was not very warm or helpful. Did not try to help rebook the tour cause we missed the first pick up. Had to do it all myself even though they manage the horse tours. Rang the phone no. To revoke and got the Beach house where we're were earlier that day. Had to rebook it 3 times from port Douglas and even then she sounded annoyed for changing the booking. Won't be booking with the Beach house anymore. But the ride was great once we got there.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Cairnsboy73
Windsor, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent for beginners”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

We had never ridden a horse before and this was one of our best experience from the holidays! The horses were nice & trained - go for it :)

Visited April 2014