“Fantastic day experienced”

Cape Tribulation Horse Rides
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Experience a real horse ride in the heart of Cape Tribulation. Emmerse yourself in the breath taking scenery of mountains, beaches, creeks and rainforests. If you're lucky you might even spot a croc or cassowary! Here at Cape Trib horse rides we allow everyone (even beginners!) to trot and slow gallop their horse at times throughout the 2 hour ride.please come and take the ride.
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic day experienced”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I had the best morning in riding a horse along the beach and through the rainforest. Was definately a beginner in riding horses. With the help from experienced and friendly staff by the end of the ride was able to trot and canter a horse. Well worth doing.

Widnes, England, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Excellent activity”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Family of four with no riding experience.
All enthrawled with the quality of the event.
We all want to ride again.
Well done Steve.

Melbourne
“Fantastic experience!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Professional, friendly staff and beautiful well-mannered horses take you on a relaxing horse ride through gorgeous scenery. You have the option of learning to trot and canter if you're game. If you're in Cape Tribulation, well worthing doing!

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a brilliant day!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We had the best day! Steve and his team were fantastic! I would highly recommend to anyone!!!!!
All of the horses were lovely and the ride was perfect for all levels.
You get to go through the rainforest and then onto the beach - it was just gorgeous!
I've probably ridden a dozen odd times, while my partner has ridden on and off his whole life and for the first time ever we both got the ride we wanted!!!!
We are getting married up in Port Douglas next year and will be recommending this ride to our family & friends.

Visited July 2012
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent beach ride!!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We drove up from Port Douglas especially for this ride. Oh boy, was it worth it!! Our group was mixed, novice to intermediate. The staff were great, chatting to us about the local area and making us feel at ease on the horses. The ride was amazing and I even got to canter even though i had not ridden for 10 yrs. The surroundings were lovely, we went from field to forest to beach. Steve was so helpful when I found I had lost my purse [like a bozo] enroute, buzzing around on his bike. Luckily, it was found by an elderly lady and handed in at the campsite. Local folks were so helpful, I'm so very grateful-thanks guys.
Well worth the money. What a great trip out!

Visited July 2012